As our Recruiter, you will manage our talent pipeline - sourcing, screening and facilitating candidates through the full interview process. At Centaur, we create software that leverages a global network of medical experts to enrich data for medical AI companies. Core to our DNA is the instinct to build community, leverage diverse viewpoints, and crowdsource for the best ideas to make a positive impact on the world.
Our biggest company challenge is to build a team with depth and breadth of experience across our engineering and non-technical roles. You are the missing link to make that happen.
- Create sourcing strategies to engage and present highly qualified candidates quickly
- Operationalize our talent acquisition funnel such that the steps are clear both internally and externally
- Take initiative and create job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding the required skills and background, the impact of the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company
- Collaborate with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure the candidates meet the position requirements
- Ensure candidates from underrepresented groups are included in the candidate pools; you are an expert in building and implementing diversity, equity and inclusion hiring strategies
- Deeply understand and be able to clearly communicate our company and business
- 3+ years of experience recruiting software engineers or data scientists, preferably in a high growth environment
- High level of empathy and self-awareness to create a great candidate experience
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
Here are some roles we’re hiring for to give you an idea of our roadmap:
- Senior Backend Engineer: We're looking for an ambitious Senior Backend Engineer who can help us tackle a number of exciting challenges.
- Business Development & Strategy: We are looking for a dynamic business development and sales leader to identify new verticals outside of our beachhead market and to strengthen our sales pipeline.