You will create and manage the playbook for how we develop, motivate and retain our team. At Centaur, we leverage a global network of medical experts to enrich data for medical AI companies. Core to our DNA is the instinct to build community, leverage diverse viewpoints, and crowd-source for the best ideas to make a positive impact on the world.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Develop trusting relationships across employee population and leadership team to drive efficiency, productivity, and happiness
- Drive internal communications efforts and arrange internal meetings
- Ensure cultural consistency as Centaur grows and scales; set up infrastructure to manage through change while maintaining trust and transparency
- Own the talent acquisition funnel, from working with hiring managers to define JDs and plan for team growth, to developing candidate evaluation process and managing ATS, to coordinating offer details. Be our expert in building and implementing diversity and inclusion hiring strategies.
- Strategize, document, and manage a consistent onboarding process for new employees, serving as potential and new hires’ first point of contact
- Manage and run HR processes such as employee payroll, total rewards and perks programming (including 401K), promotion cycles and comp benefits
- Advise and coach managers on how to best support employees developing their career path; lead and manage performance review structure.
- Serve as first point of contact for employees with concerns or seeking guidance
- Keep the office afloat (order snacks, organize offsite and outings, help arrange travel, unjam the proverbial printer)