We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented Head of Information Security to be responsible for developing and implementing our information security and risk management program at Centaur Labs.
• Own our information security and compliance programs (SOC 2, GDPR, CCPA, etc).
• Own technical security questionnaires, security policy reviews, configuration standards, third-party audits, security process automation, and tooling.
• Balance security risk and product advancement.
• Oversee penetration testing.
• At least 6 years experience in a security/compliance role at a fast-growing company
• CISA, CISSP, CIPP or other related technology governance certifications a plus
• Experience with AWS
• Excellent written skills
• Working knowledge of compliance frameworks
• Experience with HIPAA
At Centaur Labs, we label data to enable breakthroughs in medical AI.
Our novel approach uses collective intelligence to aggregate opinions from experts and students all over the world, who provide these opinions on our gamified app, DiagnosUs. Our customers include leading AI startups and prominent research organizations.